Reno Premises Liability Lawyer
AS SEEN IN
When you're in an accident, you need a lawyer who understands the law and will work for you. Our legal team will provide quality representation for your case.
GET YOUR FREE CONSULTATION NOW!
Common Causes of Premises Liability Claim
Accidents such as slips, trips, and falls can cause serious injuries. However, such slip and fall accidents will only result in premise liability claims if they cause personal injuries deemed to be the property owner’s fault.
If you believe your accident resulted from the dangerous conditions on someone’s private property or their office location, you may seek the legal advice of an attorney. With the help of an experienced attorney, you may be able to seek compensation for your injuries, depending on the circumstances.
Some common causes of claims include the following:
- Defective stair railings left unchanged can cause serious injury or broken bones
- Uneven surface caused by poor maintenance can result in permanent disability or death.
- Large and heavy items can fall off store shelves due to sloppy stocking, resulting in head injuries.
- A leaking gutter on frozen ground can create a slick surface, causing a victim to fall and suffer a serious back injury.
- Assault or murder may result if security officers ignore a suspicious individual.
Get Help from a Trusted Premises Liability Attorney!
Premises liability cases can be complicated because there are different exceptions in the statutes. However, liability attorneys can help you navigate the process.
First, a premises liability attorney can help you determine who is responsible for the injuries or property damage and hold them accountable. In most cases, it is the insurance companies that have agreed to cover the landowners’ property that is responsible for the liability expenses.
Your liability attorneys can assist you in determining the scope of that liability and your personal responsibilities in your specific situation.
If you sustain serious injuries on someone else’s property, an attorney may help you ensure they are held accountable. More importantly, they may help you secure maximum compensation.
Our attorneys can look into the details and advise you on the best course of action. For a free consultation on your case, please reach out to our office now.