Ogden Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
AS SEEN IN
When you're in an accident, you need a lawyer who understands the law and will work for you. Our legal team will provide quality representation for your case.
GET YOUR FREE CONSULTATION NOW!
Let Our Motorcycle Accident Attorneys Help!
Getting hurt in a motorcycle accident can be a traumatic experience.
As you try and focus on getting better and rebuilding your life, be aware that insurance companies are only thinking about their bottom line.
That’s why it’s so important to speak with a trusted professional with experience winning these types of cases.
Let the Accident Attorneys of America help you navigate this challenging time and get you the fair compensation you deserve.
Motorcycle Crashes are Sadly Common in the U.S.
A motorcycle collision often results in severe injuries, resulting in scarring and disabilities, which can be devastating to motorcycle accident victims and their loved ones.
Motorcycle riders are 29 times more likely than other drivers to die in a motorcycle collision. According to the Insurance Information Institute, over 5,000 deaths occur from many motorcycle accidents in the United States each year.
What Does a Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Do?
A motorcycle accident lawyer is a personal injury lawyer who helps clients that have been involved in motorcycle accidents. Your motorcycle accident lawyer can determine who is at fault, gather evidence, interview eyewitnesses, negotiate with the insurance company, and take your case to trial if necessary.
Why Hire a Motorcycle Accident Lawyer?
Although bikers assume some risk when riding, it doesn’t mean others can’t be held responsible if an accident results in serious injury. An experienced motorcycle accident lawyer can help you understand your legal options after a motorcycle wreck.
Motor vehicle accident claims are complicated and time-consuming. It’s essential to retain the services of a motorcycle accident attorney.
As your motorcycle accident attorneys, we will:
- Investigate the accident, obtain a police report, examine any photographs or videos taken at the scene, and speak with any relevant witnesses. This will help us find the negligent party and determine their level of blame for the accident.
- Compile a comprehensive medical record of your injuries and any other losses such as property damage incurred due to the accident.
- File your insurance claim for financial compensation for personal injuries or damaged properties.
- Build a compelling case with evidence that will be used to prove that you are not the at-fault party.
- Our personal injury lawyers will write a demand letter to the at-fault party’s insurance company. After that, the negotiation process begins. Advise you on whether to accept the offered compensation or renegotiate for something better from the insurance adjuster.
Contact motorcycle accident lawyers who will represent your best interests in the settlement. We stand firm and vigorously negotiate settlements for our clients that truly reflect all the damages and losses suffered.
We are available to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. To discuss your case, contact an experienced motorcycle accident lawyer.
When Should I Call a Lawyer After a Motorcycle Accident?
The moments following a collision or motorcycle wreck can be disorienting. Unfortunately, the timer starts immediately after the accident happens. It’s best to call your motorcycle accident lawyer immediately after the motorcycle crash. An immediate call will ensure that your lawyer can help you gather the necessary evidence and witness accounts that could be lost over time. If your claim has to be settled in court, you will need these.
Also, hiring a motorcycle accident lawyer immediately shields you from lowball settlement offers from insurance adjusters that can’t even cover the costs of your recovery.
However, if you are not able to immediately call us, you can still get in contact with your accident lawyer as soon as you can to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve.